Do I Need Money To Start Shopify?
No, you don’t need a lot of money to get started with Shopify. Shopify’s Starter plan provides all the tools you need to start selling online for only $5 per month.
What Does Shopify’s Starter Plan Include?
Shopify’s Starter plan has everything you need to get started with selling online:
- Create your own store with a custom domain name
- Easily manage products, inventory, and customers
- Sell on social media platforms with the Shopify Buy Button
- Accept payments from major credit cards and PayPal
- Access to 24/7 customer support
How Can I Start Selling With Shopify?
Getting started with Shopify is easy and simple:
- Sign up for a Shopify account
- Set up your store by adding products and customizing the look and feel
- Connect a payment processor
- Promote your store and start selling
What Other Costs Are Involved?
Although the Starter plan is only $5 per month, there are some additional costs involved in setting up and running a Shopify store.
- Payment processing fees: Depending on the payment processor you use, you may incur additional fees for each transaction.
- Shipping costs: You may need to purchase shipping labels and pay for shipping costs.
- Apps and themes: If you want to add extra features to your store, you may need to purchase apps or themes.
- Advertising costs: You may need to pay for advertising if you want to promote your store.
You don’t need a lot of money to get started with Shopify. With the Starter plan, you can start selling online for just $5 per month. You’ll get access to all the tools you need to start selling, including creating a custom store, managing products, and accepting payments. Keep in mind that there may be additional costs involved in setting up and running a Shopify store, such as payment processing fees, shipping costs, and advertising costs.