How Much Do Beginners Make On Shopify?
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions for small businesses. It’s easy to set up, and it’s a great way to start selling products online. But how much money can you make with Shopify?
The average income that a small, established business can make from Shopify is around $1,000 to $1,500 per month. Dropshippers, who don’t have to worry about overhead costs, can earn as much as $10,000 per month.
A survey by Littledata in May 2022 found that the average revenue per customer for Shopify was $92.
How Much Can I Make as a Beginner?
As a beginner, you can expect to make less than the average income. It takes time to build up a successful business, so you’ll need to be patient and persistent.
You can start with a smaller budget and work your way up. Start by setting realistic goals, such as making your first sale within a month. Once you have a few sales under your belt, you can start to increase your budget and invest in marketing and advertising.
Tips for Making Money on Shopify
If you want to make money on Shopify, there are a few tips you can follow:
- Find a niche that you’re passionate about and focus on it
- Invest in marketing and advertising
- Use the Shopify app store to find useful tools and apps
- Focus on customer service and providing a great experience
- Analyze your data regularly to find opportunities for improvement
- Test different pricing models and discounts
- Optimize your website and product pages
By following these tips, you can start to build a successful Shopify business and make money.