Shopify is a powerful and easy-to-use e-commerce platform that allows anyone to create an online store to sell their products. But despite its popularity, it is no secret that the majority of Shopify stores fail.

According to statistics, only 5% of Shopify stores reach the destination of success, while the remaining 95% fail. So, why do these stores fail? Here are some common reasons:

  • Poorly designed website – A poorly designed website can make it difficult for customers to find what they are looking for, which can lead to lost sales.

  • Lack of marketing – It is important to promote your store in order to reach potential customers. Without marketing, it is difficult to reach customers and generate sales.

  • Poor customer service – Customers expect a certain level of customer service, and if it is not provided, they may not return to the store.

  • Lack of product knowledge – It is important to have a good understanding of the products you are selling in order to provide customers with the information they need to make an informed buying decision.

  • Outdated technology – If your store is not using the latest technology, it can be difficult for customers to navigate and make purchases.

  • Poor pricing – If the prices of your products are too high, customers may not make a purchase.

  • Poor inventory management – If you are unable to keep your inventory levels up-to-date, customers may not be able to find the products they are looking for.

These are just some of the reasons why Shopify stores fail. It is important to understand these issues and take steps to ensure your store is successful.